So I know I said I’d do some real posts, but I not so conveniently fell ill after landing in San Francisco last Saturday. All I offer is a disjointed list about San Francisco.
San Francisco List:
- Steep Hills, the mini roller-coaster edition
- Clam Chowder at the Pier.
- Funky coloured houses. Every colour you can imagine.
- Nice weather; apparently I’ve been really lucky. No rain at all since getting here!
- Very noisy trains.
- Everything is big; roads, buildings, serving sizes!
- Food is extreme; bigger, saltier, oiler, sweeter, everything-errrr.
- Accents! I am weird here. Fewer people comment on my Aussie accent compared to when I went to DC though…
- Piers! Boats, Sea Lions, and GIANT sea gulls.
- Golden Gate Park; pedal boating, Japanese Tea Garden, De Young Museum. Yay! date day with the bf 😀
- Alcatraz; an old rock with a spooky gaol and much history, also great views of the bay area.
Going down to LA over the weekend and still have another 2 weeks here in ‘Muricaaa! More lists to come maybe… Definitely will do a year-in-review post around new years though!
Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for reading 🙂